Christmas pre-orders are live! Order by 12pm on Saturday 18th December - whilst slots last! Minimum order £30
Everything you need to make a delicious and fresh nut roast - 320g nut mix, 100g lentils, 2 medium carrots (or three small ones) and one onion. You can add salt, pepper or even soy sauce to taste.
The nut mix is made with organic ingredients by us in-store from organic cashews, organic almonds, organic hazelnuts, organic walnuts, pistachios (non-organic), organic gluten free oats, organic sun-dried tomatoes, dried apricots (non-organic), organic sunflower seed, organic pumpkin seeds, mixed herbs and turmeric.
Allergens highlighted in bold. Even though gluten-free oats are used, the product is made in an environment where all allergens may be present - including traces of gluten.
Image for illustrative purposes only.
1. 180 C / Gas Mark 4 oven.
2. Cook lentils for 15 mins and drain well.
3. Fry onion in a big pan for 5 mins until softened.
4. Grate carrot and add, along with cooked lentils and nut mix, to the onion pan.
5. Grease an oven tin and spoon the mixture, patting down well.
6. Bake for 50 mins and allow to cool slightly before serving.